- Senalala Luxury Safari Camp is located in a Malaria area, so we recommend that guests take prophylactics. Please consult your Doctor before traveling.
- If you’re travelling to or from South Africa with a minor (younger than 18 years old) you’ll need to produce an Unabridged Birth Certificate for the child reflecting the particulars of both parents in addition to their passport (if you’re travelling internationally). This is a new government regulation introduced by the ‘South African Department of Home Affairs’ and will apply to travellers departing from and arriving in South Africa. In addition to the child’s UBC & passport, additional documentation may be required. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with these requirements outlined in the document below.
- In summer months (September – March) bring sunscreen and a hat to cover yourself should you be sensitive to the sun as our game drives are conducted in open vehicles and you will be exposed to the sun on your morning and afternoon game drives.
- In winter months (from April to August) bring very warm clothing for game drives – thick jacket, trousers, closed shoes, beanie, scarf, gloves, etc. Game drives are conducted in open vehicles and therefore you will be exposed to very cold temperatures on your morning and afternoon safari. It is still good to bring a hat and sunscreen as well.
Policies & Procedures
- Children from age 12 years and over are accepted.
- Children aged 12 – 18 years pay 100% of the adult rate.
- When the camp is booked exclusively, no minimum age limit for children applies.
Deposit and payment Policy:
To secure a booking, a deposit of 30% is required within 48 hours of making the reservation. Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
- If a cancellation of the reservation, or any part thereof, is received 30 or more days prior to arrival, the deposit will be forfeited.
- If a cancellation of the reservation, or any part thereof, is received 29 to 7 days prior to arrival, a 75% cancellation fee will apply. Less than 7 days the entire amount is non-refundable
- Cancellation of all reservations must be in writing (email) and acknowledged by Senalala.
- Senalala reserves the right to automatically release any reservation held where the required deposit or full payment has not been received per the payment policy .
The minimum age limit for walking safaris is 16 years.
Due to our limited kitchen facilities and staff,which is restricted by our location in a conservation area,we are unable to cater for specialty dietary requirements beyond vegetarian and gluten intolerant diets.If prospective guests have any other complex dietary requirements,please take this into consideration before choosing us as your destination.
Check-in / Check-out:
Check-in time is 13:00. Lunch is served at 14:00. Check-out time is 10:30 after breakfast.
Terms & Conditions
We recommend you bring the following general items with you to Senalala:
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Minimum stay is two days.
Rates are Inclusive of:
- Accommodation in spacious en-suite air conditioned chalets.
- Two daily game drives (or walking safaris).
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments on game drives.
- Complimentary beer, a broad selection of South African wines, spirits (local and imported), refreshments and bottled water.
- Complimentary WiFi in the central area.
- 24 hour coffee and refreshment center.
- Use of the gym, swimming pool and camp facilities.
- 14% VAT.
Rates are Exclusive of:
- Flights and Transfers to/from Senalala Luxury Safari Camp.
- All specialty (non-stocked) alcoholic beverages.
- Personal insurance and Medical emergency evacuation insurance
- Klaserie Conservation Levy of R200 per person per stay.
- Klaserie Gate fee of R140 per vehicle (if self-drive).