Converted rates are approximate and may have changed by the time of your booking.
BOOK YOUR STAY AT KRUGER PARK
Offering a true value for money safari stay
Rates are inclusive of:
- Accommodation in spacious en-suite chalets.
- Two daily game drives (or walking safaris).
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and refreshments on game drives.
- Complimentary beer, a broad selection of South African wines, spirits (local and imported), refreshments, and bottled water.
- Complimentary WiFi in the central area.
- 24-hour access to all beverages.
- Use of the gym, swimming pool, and camp facilities.
Rates are exclusive of:
- Flights and Transfers to/from Senalala Safari Lodge.
- All specialty (non-stocked) alcoholic beverages.
- Personal insurance and medical emergency evacuation insurance.
- An Environmental Impact Levy of:
R350 per person per stay (2020) / R400 per person per stay (2021).
- A Conservation Levy of:
R200 per person per night (2020) / R230 per person per night (2021).
- Klaserie Entrance fee of R190 per vehicle (if self-drive).
- Spacious King Chalets with king beds and en-suite bathrooms (standing bath & indoor shower).
- Spacious Twin Chalets with twin three-quarter beds and en-suite bathrooms (standing bath & indoor shower).
- Fans & air-conditioning.
Terms and Conditions:
- Children from age 12 years and over are accepted.
- Children aged 12 – 18 years pay 100% of the adult rate.
- When the camp is booked exclusively, no minimum age limit for children applies.
- To secure the booking, a 50% deposit is required within 7 days of making the reservation.
- Balance is required 30 days prior to arrival.
- For full camp bookings, balance is required 60 days prior to arrival.
- Senalala does not include the levies in the rates, however the Environmental Impact Levy as well as the Conservation Levy will be added to the invoice, as we do not process transactions at the camp.
- For any group size larger than 10 people, a deposit schedule needs to be agreed on with the camp.
- If a cancellation of the reservation, or any part thereof, is received 30 or more days prior to arrival, the deposit will be forfeited. No penalty will apply within seven days of booking.
- If a cancellation of the reservation, or any part thereof, is received 8 – 29 days prior to arrival, a 75% cancellation fee will apply.
- If a cancellation of the reservation, or any part thereof, is received 7 days or less prior to arrival, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Cancellation of all reservations must be in writing (email) and acknowledged by Senalala.
- Senalala reserves the right to automatically release any reservation held where the required deposit or full payment has not been received per our policies above.
- Please note that it is our expectation that travelers will take out travel insurance and that these cancellation policies are firm.
The minimum age limit for walking safaris is 16 years. The guide will determine the fitness of any participant and reserves the right to restrict any visitor for safety reasons.
We cannot provide Kosher or Halaal meals. Please take this into consideration before choosing us as your destination.
Check-in / Check-out:
- Check-in time is 13:00. Lunch is served at 14:00.
- Check-out time is 10:30 after breakfast
KRUGER PARK ACCOMMODATION PROMOTIONS
KRUGER PARK GROUP BOOKINGS
Take advantage of our 2020 group rate special of 15% off rack rate for bookings with 6 or more people.
Valid for stays of 3 days or more from 18 February to 30 June 2020 (excluding 08 – 16 April 2020).
Must be booked directly with the Lodge and cannot be combined with any other discount.
Standard terms & conditions apply.
Private Safari Lodge nestled in the heart of the Greater Kruger Park, delivering unparalleled bush viewing experiences & expertise to our guests.